American publishment about human life in the digital age. This project is in partnership with the web studio "Vintage Web Production", who designed the project.
About the project
A WordPress site for the art magazine with digital and print membership/subscription.
- integration of a custom design created by “Vintage Web Production”,
- the layout of all pages of the site,
- animation effects implementation,
- integration of layout with CMS WordPress,
- WordPress integration.
The main aim of “RETURN” magazine is to preserve the art in a digital world. The editors invite submissions on building a more human way of life in the digital age. Reviews of devices, products, and services; interviews and profiles of significant figures; and fresh views of our social landscape are all welcome on the site.
- development of the site on WordPress,
- we used the WordPress Gutenberg plugin for page layouts,
- layout with smooth animations;
- to process a quality design integration and integration of the corporate site with WordPress;
- our team (project manager and CMS developer) communicated closely with the partner – Vintage Web Production team, during all project tasks.
Art of the magazine
Art of the magazine is in the art of its preservation. The “RETURN” website is an explorer’s guide to living well in the digital age. How to thriving not just surviving and staking claim to a more human way of life with families and friends. All this can be found in various categories of articles on art, photos and materials.
This page gives the user more information about the American magazine publisher which brings together a community of authors who seek to preserve contemporary human art online. The magazine contains articles on the frontier of two worlds: reality and digitalization, as well as allows readers to subscribe to the electronic version of the magazine or order a print edition.
Contacts, Digital & print membership
With the help of the site the user can subscribe to a digital & print membership; only digital membership; exclusive access to “RETURN” community, including forums, chat rooms, and events; VIP membership.
As a result, we created a site for an American art project in partnership with a web studio that created the design for the website.