Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies. In Ukraine, today the Shell gas station network has 132 stations in 20 regions, and their corporate Shell Card is a convenient and understandable way to control fuel costs for an enterprises.
About the project
B2B portal, development of a personal account for the management and control of fuel card services for business, and also updating the B2B platform in cooperation with “Aurocraft”.
- develop a personal account for clients registered on the B2B portal in one or several companies;
- provide flexible online account management;
- to implement the convenient functionality of the portal in accordance with the technical task.
Update the B2B Shell Card platform to automate work with business customers. Also, the main goal was to update the architecture of the portal and fine-tune the system interface for the introduction of new functionality of online tickets, additional services, and also, to achieve the ability to scale the Customer’s project.
- the updated B2B portal gives our Customer the following opportunities: online communication, reporting, document exchange, adding promotions, bonuses and much more;
- we developedthe the necessary functionality (back-end) of the portal using the Symfony framework;
- enhanced portal security and fraud protection;
- we integrated additional services to provide a new correct functionality of online cards;
- we implemented the ability to customize reports for tracking expenses and transactions;
- we implemented electronic invoices;
- we established a search function on the each card page, this allows you not to waste time going through the archives in search of a specific card account;
- project support.
As a result, we received an updated portal as a tool for working with B2B clients, which will improve the quality of service with remote customers.
To lead the eCommerce market, you need ambition and possibilities to grow. We assist our clients in achieving real business results.