Products are designed for special forces and military intelligence units under the "HOFNER" brand. The manufacturer is our regular customer. Their equipment has proved to be of high quality in the domestic market.
About the project
Redesign of the online store of tactical equipment. A modern retail store for selling tactical and duty gear.
The main task of this project was to transfer content from the current and inconvenient content management system to the modern and familiar for the Client CMS OpenCart.
The content management system that we have chosen for the redesign is appropriate specifically for the online stores. Therefore, it is easy to edit and fill product lines, generate SEO tags. The catalog can be sorted by name, price, model. This way the buyer will find the needed products faster. There is also color filters and dividing into categories depending on the purpose of the clothes.
- make a redesign, combining modern trends and tendencies with usability;
- transfer content from the existing site to the updated one;
- provide convenient administration of content by transferring the online store to CMS OpenCart;
- enable the function “Payment in installments” (Privatbank).
The product card or product page should contain answers to all basic questions about the product for the site visitor. It is also worth considering in advance what additional products may interest our visitor. It will help make a purchase and increase the average check. So, the product card now contains the most detailed description and tools that allow visitor to make a choice and easily go to the checkout.
Compact checkout helps to make the ordering process convenient for customers. We refused to take many steps in checkout and removed unnecessary blocks and fields. Checkout is now divided into laconic blocks with specific headings, so that the buyer clearly understands what data is required, and also it helps to build a trust to the store. A step-by-step checkout helps the buyer stay in the race and not to leave an order halfway.
- we chose CMS OpenCart because this platform is great for creating a high-quality online store with flexible administration panel;
- painted a new website design, adhering to the military specialization of the Client;
- developed a functional product card according to the latest trends in e-commerce;
- modernized the site architecture and implemented an advanced search filter;
- migrated products, links, categories, metadata from the existing site and kept them up to date;
- connected delivery systems Nova Poshta, Ukrposhta;
- implemented the possibility of paying in installments from Privatbank;
- provided multilingualism: Ukrainian, Russian, English;
- implemented multicurrency (UAH, USD, EUR);
- optimized the resource for the updated requirements of search engines, Web Vitals and Google Lighthouse tools.
Modal boxes and pop-ups
We have developed pop-ups and modal dialog boxes for displaying certain information: registration forms, reviews, password recovery, “1-click purchase”. These modal windows help to focus on the action and stay in the online store longer. Also, pop-ups can notify clients of the store about discounts and other important information.
As a result, we got an improved online store for the sale of tactical equipment and clothing for special forces, where the buyer can easily find and pay for the goods, and the company can fill the site with content and manage it in a convenient way.
To lead the eCommerce market, you need ambition and possibilities to grow. We assist our clients in achieving real business results.