"ECO ENERHIIA", founded in 2015, sells and installs electrical equipment for renewable energy sources, solar energy in Ivano-Frankivsk and over the whole Ukraine.
About the project
Redesign of a multifunctional online store with various types of solar power plants, relevant equipment, ready-made sets of systems and other solutions of green energy.
- Redesign of the site by saving existing site’s URLs and positions.
- Create a simple and comprehensible online store.
- Adhere to the corporate Client’s style and eco-friendly theme.
- Develop a modern and comfortable design for a portfolio of works.
- Do the layout and integration in CMS OpenCart.
- Conduct internal testing, and do a basic online store optimization to the requirements of search engines.
- Make the goods sharing to social networks.
The user of the online store has the opportunity to view the products on the site by choosing from two versions: a tile or a list. We also added several types of filtering which work dynamically – no page overload. Sorting the list of products allow to display them based on criteria for novelty, high/low price, or in alphabetical order.
- implement the ability to filter products in the catalog;
- integrate AjaxForm for feedback and for the calculation of the “Turn-key power plant” service;
- implement a wide catalog of products, according to filters and sorting;
- realize multicurrency in the product catalog;
- integrate the blog into the OpenCart system;
- in addition to “Cart”, realize “Wish List” and “Product Comparison List” blocks;
- adaptate the site for mobile devices.
Product card and checkout
The area at the top of the product card allows us to capture the user’s attention on the elements we need: the product photo, the price and the button that adds the product to the cart. Also useful the functionality of adding to a wishlist, a list for comparison and sharing in social networks. A individual request from the Client is to display the trademark logo of the product for additional information and building trust in this store. Additional information is presented in the form of tab switches. There has also been implemented the functionality of product reviews and rating formation. The checkout page is designed to give the user access to edit the amount or delete items at this stage. There is the functionality of instant registration on the site: the buyer fills out the order form and at the same time registers in his personal account.
- We used CMS Opencart, which is best suited for creating online stores with a wide range of products.
- We made easy search, comfortable navigation and modern adaptive design.
- We chose the color scheme for the site according to the scale of the logo, which was provided by the Customer. At the same time, the design corresponds to eco-friendly theme.
- We focused not only on the catalog of goods, but also on other turn-key services provided by the Customer.
- According to the developed design of the portfolio, Client can add his new work with an installed solar power plant in Ukraine every month.
- We structure the products catalog, dividing it into product groups with clear names.
- We made possible editing and easily managing all content on the site from the admin panel.
Our Client does not just sell products in the online store, but also provides complex services and have works “on a turn-key basis”. Therefore, it was necessary to design a separate page that reveals a list of already completed orders. Also, for each client’s project there is an internal page that tells about the process of working on an order.
As a result, we have a convenient store that meets Client’s needs and the subject of the product. Moreover it allows to quickly, easily and conveniently view a wide assortment, to order goods, to choose a service or read news from the field of green energy.